🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I have a pending earning, it has been pen...
Page options
dangdd2
Community Member

I have a pending earning, it has been pending for 2 weeks, What should I do now?

I have a pending earning, it has been pending for 2 weeks, What should I do now?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Dang Dinh D wrote:

Were the funds paid as a bonus?

Take a look at your Reports > Pending page. Is there a date in the LEFT (!) hand column or does it just say "Pending" there? If it gives you a date, that is when you are paid. If it just says Pending (in the left hand column) you client has not paid Upwork.

dangdd2
Community Member

it just a small bonus from my client, the amount from milestone has transferred to my balance. please review my attachment for more detail.

and hi Moderater , could you please me review this because it has taken so long time

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Dang Dinh,

Please, discuss this payment with the client directly. Unfortunately, if Upwork is unable to charge the client for the bonus they initiated, it will show as Pending until the client is able to pay. Please, note that bonuses are not covered by Upwork Payment Protection.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria , What should  I ask my client, the job is ended in 2 weeks ago. please me tell the action i should ask the client to take

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths