🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I have a problem during my contract payment
Page options
6c310dbd
Community Member

I have a problem during my contract payment

Hello!

So I accepted a 10$ contract and I did the job, and he paid but it does not show in my payment credit, it says on Budget 10 and in Escrow 0.00$, he even sent me a bonus and it's still on pending, how do we fix that thing, how do I move the money from budget to Escrow, or how does he make it? 

Please help me out because I'm new and I'm losing my mind trying to figure it out. 

Thank you so much in advance. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
6c310dbd
Community Member

It also shows this, and I don't simply get it. I am a Spanish native so please, what is going on here? What should I do or what should I tell my client to do? Thank you so much 

**Edited for community guidelines**

JoanneP

Hi Josue,

I checked your account and see that the funds are currently pending. If you check your Transaction History section, you will see the date as to when the funds will be available for you to withdraw. I also noticed that you have been requested to complete the ID verification process. Please click the option to Get Started to start the process. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6c310dbd
Community Member

Is there any way I can get that ID verification response sooner please? Because I believe I sent my ID in the incorrect side of the picture lol, I was not sure if it was the side that shows my face or the side that shows my birth date. Could you help me out with that? Thank you so much!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Josué, 

It looks like you did submit your documents for review. If it has been more than 48 hours since you submitted your documents for review, please don't hesitate to update this thread so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
6c310dbd
Community Member

But, am I supposed to upload the side of my ID where it shows my picture or my birth date side? Because maybe I uploaded the wrong side, and I'd not want to wait more time, again. Is there someone I can talk to about this situation directly from the support itself that can help me out to get a quicker solution?

By the way, thank you so much Joanne and Avery for your responses and kind help. 

Hi Josué,

Please allow some time for the team to review and they will update you directly.

~Andrea
Upwork
6c310dbd
Community Member

Hello Andrea G, thank you so much for your reply but it has been already more than a day and I'm afraid the staff team do not approve in time my account. I already had a videocall with someone from the visual ID verification. 

Thank you so much for your answers. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths