I have accidently closed my account

Email - **Edited for community guidelines**

Was trying to create agency and close client profile

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxim, 

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. You're free to open the Agency account on your existing account and close the Client part of it. 

To create an Agency account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article. And to close the Client part of the same account, please check out this Help Article

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
93693b07
Community Member

I will close this acoount, plz restore me my previous 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Maxim.

Your account was restored. Please close this account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f6d51f46
Community Member

Hello Bojan,
Greetings for the day!

I have an issue with my account. I had this account long back with client comments on it however I deleted it by mistake as I was taking a break from work so instead of keep it inactive i deleted it. So I just wanted to know that can I get my clients comments back in my profile as its set with the same email

Thanks in advance for helping me out
GG
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Garima,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
f6d51f46
Community Member

I am not able to understand what is a PM? 

I am sorry about this. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Garima,

Since this issue may involve personal info, please share it via Private Message using this link and I'll be sure to assist you further!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths