centjoseph8

I have been trying to get approval for long time

Hello upworks.

Have a wonderful day.

My profile name is: Md.Masudul Hasan. I have been created my profile 2 years ago. But I didn't got approval yet now. Every time I have been trying to get approvals works system has been saying that I have to do some update with my profile as they had sent an email with full instruction at 2 years ago. But I have been lost that email. Kindly I need details instruction again to get approval and I am highly interested to do huge works on works. I am a full time freelancer and outsourcing worker at marketplace.

Thanks

Md.Masudul Hasan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski

Hi Md,

You can find your ticket/email on this Link, also one of our team members will resend the email again to you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski

Hi Md,

You can find your ticket/email on this Link, also one of our team members will resend the email again to you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much for giving me the exact information. I had been looking for that information as you gave me the link. Now I am going to follow every instructions and I shall submit my profile. 

Hope you will advise me more. 

Thanks

Md.Masudul Hasan

nemes

It will be pretty hard, since your entire portfolio seems to be FULL of images stolen from others.

Masudul,

It is not necessary for you to do anything else.

It seems there was a real disconnect regarding what it means to be a professional freelancers when you got the idea that it was okay to put other people's work in your portfolio. This is not Pinterist. Please stop trying to get your profile approved.

Hello Peterson

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for the message and reply. I shall change all of the pictures now.

I am very much interested to do works with upworks. I have been worked with Odesk from 2004 to 2012 and my that profile has been hacked and I ddin't got returned that profile. Now I have to make this profile ok.

Thanks

Md.Masudul Hasan

Thanks for the message and reply. I shall change all of the pictures now.

I am very much interested to do works with upworks. I have been worked with Odesk from 2004 to 2012 and my that profile has been hacked and I ddin't got returned that profile. Now I have to make this profile ok.

So, this is your second profile on the platform, right? (Just because I don't see your work history from that period.)

Thanks for your valuable suggessions. I shall change all of teh pictures and will make some new services.

Thanks

Md.Masudul Hasan

Please be sure that your profile picture is an actual picture of you.  Also be sure that every work in your profile is original, written by you.