🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I have changed my email address now cant logi...
Page options
sanilusan
Community Member

I have changed my email address now cant login with that new gmail account

I have created an account with a gmail account. But when I changed that I cant logged in as it says "login with gmail' and the password I provide dont match with the both gmail account password neighter the one we have used for upwork account. Please its very urgent

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanil, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanil, 

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to log in just recently. You should also be able to login with your Upwork username. Anyway, if you need further help, please don't hesitate to update this thread and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sanilusan
Community Member

This is not my account it is another account named **edited for Community Guidelines** which
also have a agency profile associated with it named **edited for Community Guidelines**.
Please can you check that one.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanil, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sanilusan
Community Member

Please that would be really helpful if you can let anyone who can assist me. As that one is based on our Agency we need that one very urgent. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths