🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I have completed the project now customer...
Page options
5885d13f
Community Member

I have completed the project now customers want it to be deliverd to his Privtes Email ID

Hi there,

I have completed a project recently it was $200 in total customer paid $10 for the sample preparation $190 is pending till the completion of the project. Now customer told to send the deliverables to his Private Email ID since the file size is quite large. Kindly guide me on a couple of things:

1. Should I send it to his Private Email ID?

2. How I would get paid my remaining amount of $190?

Best regards,

Abeera

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Abeera,

You may still click the "Submit work for payment" button so that you can request payment, then let your client know if in case you have sent it to their email already. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Abeera,

You may still click the "Submit work for payment" button so that you can request payment, then let your client know if in case you have sent it to their email already. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5885d13f
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your kind reply. As you may see in the attached screenshot there are no funds shown in the Escrow. Should I have to click "End the Contract" to close?

I have also created a milestone today for the release of the balance amount of US190/- is it OK to do that or should I cancel it?

Kindly guide me on how I may get paid off my balance amount.

Best regards,

Abeera

If the milestone is FUNDED, then GIVE THE CLIENT THE FILE.

If the milestone is NOT funded, then don't do the work. And if you did do the work, don't give it to the client.

If the client asked you to do a task for $190, and you did it, but the client has not funded the milestone... Don't give the file to the client.

If the client DID fund the milestone, then click the "Submit Work for Payment" button and send the file to the client.

You are NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR FREE.

It is a violation of Upwork ToS for a client to ask a freelancer to work for free.

Hi there,

How I am going to know if it is funded or not? Kindly guide me by seeing the previously attached screenshot.

Kind regards,

Abeera

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths