🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I have done more than 10 Projects in Upwork b...
Page options
i_am_siva
Community Member

I have done more than 10 Projects in Upwork but they are not showing in Work History

I have completed more than 8 projects and working on another 2 projects, But only 5 of them are showing in Upwork History and the others aren't showing. And the other issue is that my earning aren't updating and my Hours aren't updating, 

Is it happening only for me?

Because of that, I can't showcase my Profile to Clients

Any help relating to this is appreciated

Thanks a Million

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0187d8b16bf67997c2?s=1017484851352698958

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Sivasubramanian,

I have manually generated your profile and you should be able to see the most up to date information now. It looks like a number of your contracts are still open, if no more work needs to be done, you might want to consider ending those contracts, so your client can leave feedback for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Sivasubramanian,

I have manually generated your profile and you should be able to see the most up to date information now. It looks like a number of your contracts are still open, if no more work needs to be done, you might want to consider ending those contracts, so your client can leave feedback for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks a Million,

Is there any reason why it's happening like that?

Hi. Some clients appear not to realize that the contracts need to be closed after a job ends, apart for releasing the milestone payment. Or they leave them open for if they need extra work, which as of my experience is very rare. If I were you, I would write a message to your clients where you have finalizes works, explaining them that you wolud be grateful to work with them, but that would be in other contract, because you need a number of ended contracts to start building a reputation in Upwork (it helps you in the work history and also helps you start to have a Job Sucess Score).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths