🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I have no access to my account & my profi...
Page options
emilyliu21ce
Community Member

I have no access to my account & my profile

Hi there! I'm new to Upwork. I registered as freelance with Upwork. I got the validation email. When I click the link, the page goes to "create profile page" but it's a invalid page. It said " This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account." https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/experience-level/

Actually I do registered as freelance. I've tried with another email. It happens the same. I have no access to my account or modify my profile. I'm wondering is this a system problem or it is only about stopping application from China?

I will be very appreciated for the people who answer my questions. Thanks again!

65 REPLIES 65

Hello,

I created my account a while ago. When I logged in now. it shows me this message (This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account.).

I can't do anything. When I click on create it goes to the same page again. Any help will be aprreaciated.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nazeer.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I create upwork Account long time. About i don't use it . when i enter my acount problem show and don't show any things without an message. message is:

"This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account."

Hi Abdur, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

how do I resubmit my ID's for verification

Tariq Aziz

Hi Tariq,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there!

I'm stuck on the identity verification process. I've my Citizen ID and Passport scanned documents with me. But on the second step, it asks for any statement like bank statement or utility bills and etc... 

From which I can provide instant:

• My bank cheque image (having my account number on it)
  • My internet bill (received on email) (not have account number on it)
  • My National Tax Number Verification (pdf doc) which can be verified online (no have account number on it)
  • My rental agreement (which is in Urdu language) (no have account number on it)
  • My hosting fee receipt  (have my MasterCard last 4 digits on it)

So I want to ask which one should I upload to complete verification process with success?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Abdul.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello friends 

i dont know why my have some restrictions, as i was a bit away from getting projects, as now i have back iam seeing error message like below 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

and getting redirected to the link "https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/v1/baseline"

support link was not working so i thought to share here to have a suggestion / solution 

Regards

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Abdul,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Forgive me for a question that must be very common, but I am getting error 403 while filling out my profile details. I am attaching a screenshot. Could someone please explain what I need to do to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Hi Zafar,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

I cleared the cache and deleted all the cookies. Tried two browsers (Firefox and Chrome). same error 403 (A).

Hi Zafar,

Thanks for following up and trying that! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mohamedosman07
Community Member

i have same problem, i don't know the reason, Please help me !

Hi Mohamed, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lilissy
Community Member

Im also having the same problem with my account. Please help me!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lissy, 

I checked your accounts and can see that you were able to access both two hours ago. Are you having issues completing your phone verification? Let me know so that I can assist you further. 

As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one Upwork account. You will need to close one of the accounts to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bilal_khan_15
Community Member

Hello. I have the exact same problem. Could you check my account too please? Thank you so much.

Hi,

I have the same issue. 

Could you please check my account?

Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naoufal,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abrhman
Community Member

Hi there! I'm new to Upwork. I registered as freelance with Upwork. I got the validation email. When I click the link, the page goes to "create profile page" but it's a invalid page. It said " This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Abdur.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account.
Can somebody help me solve this problem, please?
Email-id is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
I need to get registered as a freelancer.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Ali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5e970492
Community Member

Hello there
I had to create this new account because otherwise you guys are unreachable.

I wanted to log in today with my account, I always signed in with Google. Today, each time I tried it failed, and displayed the message "That Google account is not recognized on Upwork".

When i type through email and password it shows ( wrong password) when i apply for forget password when i open email .it say (there is no information about your account)

So I tried to contact you, but I couldn't because I have to be logged in. So I tried signing up again. So I pressed the button "Sign In with Google", and this time the message was "That email is already in use on Upwork".

So, apparently you can detect it, but it can't be used to get access somehow.

So I created this account to communicate with you, but I used the different email I used to sign in with Google.

Please help me.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths