cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no access to my account & my profile

Emily L Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
1 of 40

Hi there! I'm new to Upwork. I registered as freelance with Upwork. I got the validation email. When I click the link, the page goes to "create profile page" but it's a invalid page. It said " This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account." https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/experience-level/

Actually I do registered as freelance. I've tried with another email. It happens the same. I have no access to my account or modify my profile. I'm wondering is this a system problem or it is only about stopping application from China?

I will be very appreciated for the people who answer my questions. Thanks again!

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 40

@Emily L wrote:

Hi there! I'm new to Upwork. I registered as freelance with Upwork. I got the validation email. When I click the link, the page goes to "create profile page" but it's a invalid page. It said " This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account." https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/experience-level/

Actually I do registered as freelance. I've tried with another email. It happens the same. I have no access to my account or modify my profile. I'm wondering is this a system problem or it is only about stopping application from China?

I will be very appreciated for the people who answer my questions. Thanks again!

You probably inadvertedly registered a client account and not a freelancer profile. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 40

Hi Emily,

One of our team members will reach out to you soon and assist you further with your account, thank you.

Untitled
Angel O Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
4 of 40

Hello. I have the exact same problem. Could you check my account too please?

Thank you so much.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 40

Hi Angel,

Our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Eric C Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
6 of 40

Hi, same problem for me! Please help! Thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 40

Hi Eric,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you with your account.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mustafa M Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
8 of 40

Hi;

My name is Mustafa, and I got the same problem with my account, I made a new account too, but all in vain. I will be waiting for your reply, Thank You.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 40

Hi Mustafa, 

Please send me the details of your other account through a private message so that I can look into this further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mustafa M Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
10 of 40

It is **edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS