cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no access to my account & my profile

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 40

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abdul R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
22 of 40

same problem here. 

23 of 40

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad B Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
24 of 40

I have the same problem.  Please help me to resolve it.

25 of 40

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email and assist you further, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abdullah K Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
26 of 40

When I try to log in to Upwork, I get redirected to the "Create Profile" page. However, I cannot proceed anywhere because it shows me the following message:

"This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account. "

I saw other threads where people had this issue, but could not find an applicable solution for myself.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 40

Hi Abdullah, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you inconvenience. The team will reach out to you directly through an email with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Muhammad B Member Since: May 2, 2019
28 of 40

Hi Team,

Upon logging, I'm getting this error message. 

'This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account.

I have tried multiple times but still getting the same error. Need your quick assistance.

Thanks.

Mubashir A Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
29 of 40

Upwork is under maintenance mode and they are working on all these issues. it will get resolved. you can check status at https://status.upwork.com

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
30 of 40

Hi Muhammad, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS