cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no access to my account & my profile

Highlighted
Mubashir A Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
31 of 54

Upwork is under maintenance mode and they are working on all these issues. it will get resolved. you can check status at https://status.upwork.com

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 54

Hi Muhammad, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad B Member Since: May 2, 2019
33 of 54
Alright. Looking forward to it.

Thanks
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
34 of 54

Whenever I login it appers

This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account.

What to do?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
35 of 54

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with accessing your account. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nazeer A Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
36 of 54

Hello,

I created my account a while ago. When I logged in now. it shows me this message (This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account.).

I can't do anything. When I click on create it goes to the same page again. Any help will be aprreaciated.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 54

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nazeer.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdur R Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
38 of 54

I create upwork Account long time. About i don't use it . when i enter my acount problem show and don't show any things without an message. message is:

"This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account."

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
39 of 54

Hi Abdur, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Tariq A Member Since: Feb 1, 2020
40 of 54

how do I resubmit my ID's for verification

Tariq Aziz
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS