cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no passport or visa for id verification (Egypt).

Sameh S Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
11 of 31

Hello there , there is no option for the national id in the id verification. so what should i do? Thanks In Advance.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 31

Hi Sameh,

You're free to upload your National ID Card as a valid government-issued ID. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sameh S Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
13 of 31

but i cannot see nationai ID option in the drop down menu there are only visa and passport

Sedera R Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
14 of 31
Hi,

I have problem with identity verification with passport. I have one but the date is over. Can you help me to verify my identity. I just have my national ID card.
15 of 31

Hi Sedera,

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept expired IDs. Feel free to upload your National ID Card. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Fourat S Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
16 of 31
Hello
I'm currently facing the same issue. I don't have a passport, I only have a Individual Civil Registry Record.
17 of 31

Hi Fourat,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about acceptable documents and how to submit them correctly. 

Once you're ready to proceed with the verification process confirm that with our team and our agent will follow up to guide you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohamed G Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
18 of 31

Hello, I'm having the same Problem,   I   don't have passport or visa, can't I verify using my national ID Card?(Egypt)

19 of 31

Hi Mohamed, 

Feel free to upload your National ID Card. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohamed G Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
20 of 31
So should I select the passport option and upload the id?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS