🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I have not intended to create a Multiple Acco...
Page options
shielanaluz
Community Member

I have not intended to create a Multiple Account

Hello Everyone.

I am just new here in Upwork and it was recommended to me by my husband's friend. Last July 2018 I decided to create an account and waiting for an approval but I am always rejected due to my skills. Until one day I've tried to log-in different user name which I was using to different sites and luckily it asked me to enter a password that's why I tried possible passwords that will be match to the username I entered. Then, I got the correct password. I just realize that wayback 2013 I registered to Odesk. After I figured it out, I just deleted the new account I created and I don't have any intention to create a multiple account. What do i need to do?

Thank you so much!
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shiela,

Since you have already closed your new account everything is fine. Our team will only reach out to you to share your account details so that we can check this from our end and confirm that it was closed. 
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shiela,

Since you have already closed your new account everything is fine. Our team will only reach out to you to share your account details so that we can check this from our end and confirm that it was closed. 
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths