🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I have reached the maximum number of tries on...
Page options
tschoepe
Community Member

I have reached the maximum number of tries on my security question, and the email account is old

hello,

A bit of predicament here.  the email address on my account, **edited for Community Guidelines**
, is an old email account that I can no longer access.  And, I have reached the maximum number of tries on my security question.  So, I need to change the email associated with my account to **edited for Community Guidelines**, so I can reset my security question.

I have a client that sent me a proposal, and I accepted.  When I went to fill out the W9, that is when it prompted me to verify my security question.

Thank you,

Kent

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kent, 

I have shared your concern with the team, and a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly on your new account email to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
vryadovoi
Community Member

Hello,

i've stuck with same problem. My old email **Edited for community guidelines** no longer works and i have reached the maximum number of tries on security question. Can you associate my account with my new email **Edited for community guidelines**

?

Thanks,

Victor

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victor,

I just sent you a PM with more information regarding your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
gerdcee
Community Member

Hi,

I am experiencing the same thing. I clicked on the forgot password but nothing was sent. 

Gerard

Hi Luis Gerard,

I checked that you are already corresponding with one of our team members regarding your password. Please check the update that the agent posted on your ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
2780b9bb
Community Member

Hello i also have concern regarding to this, I forgot my Security Question's answer. I have pending client on my account please help me to settle to this.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for your message. You can refer to this help page for step by step guide to reset your security questions and answers.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths