🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I have some questions related to my profi...
Page options
data_achiever
Community Member

I have some questions related to my profile!!

Hi,

Just 2 days before I have completed an hourly job, the client has given me good feedback and but it is not showing in my profile. Please guide me about this. And the second thing, I got Rising Talent Badge but not got bonus connects? I will look forward to quick response.

Kind Regards,

Vicky

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vicky, 

I have manually generated your profile and the review is now showing in your Work History. Congratulations on your 5-star!

Regarding your bonus Connects, please confirm the date you received your Rising Talent Badge so that the Customer Support Team can look into this further. I'll wait for your reply!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you, Avery, for the quick response. I have one more question to ask. Around 20 days later, I have summited one or two cover letters and not got any response but job is still active. So, what should I do for this? 

Vicky B wrote:

Thank you, Avery, for the quick response. I have one more question to ask. Around 20 days later, I have summited one or two cover letters and not got any response but job is still active. So, what should I do for this? 

Fuggetaboutit. (in my best Tony Soprano voice.)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths