🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I haven't received 2 small deposit.
Page options
li_j
Community Member

I haven't received 2 small deposit.

Hi, 

I'm tring to set up my payment account. I added my bank  accont 3/6/2018. It's been 4 days, I haven't got 2 small deposit. WIthout verify my account, I can't make proposal to any tasks. 

5 REPLIES 5
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Li,

Upon checking, you entered your bank info today and will take up to 3 business days for the two small deposits to show up. Please check if all bank info enetered are correct to avoid delays. You can also call your bank if the verification deposits has been credited.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
li_j
Community Member

Hi,

Sorry, there's a typo on my original message.

I uploaded my bank infomation on 2/6/2018, and I never received small amount deposit by 2/10/2018. So I updated my bank accoubnt, in case there was mistake. Since 2/10/2018, I still didn't receive any small amount deposit.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Li,

Kindly wait for 5 business days for the two small deposits to show up in your account. If the 2 small deposits are still not showing up in your account after 5 business days, please let us know. Thank you.

Untitled
li_j
Community Member

I still never received any small deposit. 

And I see message on the top of my job feed "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID."

What's the next step I should do?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Li, 

I've asked the Customer Support team to reach out to you directly to assist you with your bank verification and your ID-verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths