🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I haven't recieved any job from 2 months,...
Page options
55a918f5
Community Member

I haven't recieved any job from 2 months, only scrolling down.

I always try to hunt the job on upwork. But because of high traffic . New freelancers are stuck and go away. How new freelancers get the job here. Who donont have reviews.

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Faraz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Every beginning can be difficult and everyone, including new freelancers, are experiencing highs and lows, but you shouldn't lose hope. You may want to consider checking out this Community board as it has many great articles to help you boost your career on Upwork and this thread to help you get started

Please know that creating a winning profile is the first step to becoming a successful freelancer on Upwork. Feel free to check out this help articles to helo you build 100% profile: 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Faraz A wrote:

I always try to hunt the job on upwork. But because of high traffic . New freelancers are stuck and go away. How new freelancers get the job here. Who donont have reviews.

Your only skill is that you can find Instagram influencers for people? So - does that only involve doing simple research and compiling lists? If so, you should try to learn some other skills to add to your profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths