🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I just got one job.
Page options
uroobasohail
Community Member

I just got one job.

Hi, I just got one job and client given me no feedback. After bidding, I didn't get any job at all. I'm unable to know where I'm lacking.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jheamuel P wrote:

It isn't your fault. It's your client's fault. You can ask him to give you a little bit feedback if you made a great work.

Don't ask him/her for feedback.  Once the project is complete, ask 1x to end the contract.  If the client doesn't respond, at least you were paid.  

As for why you aren't getting jobs, for a creative writer/digital marketer, your profile has a ton of grammar mistakes.  Make sure you correctly capitalize where necessary (not for Brand).  You use "currently" twice to start a sentence.  If you're creative, be creative.  

Good luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ef747003
Community Member

It isn't your fault. It's your client's fault. You can ask him to give you a little bit feedback if you made a great work.

I requested the client, but the client said, she is busy.

Jheamuel P wrote:

Don't ask him/her for feedback.  Once the project is complete, ask 1x to end the contract.  If the client doesn't respond, at least you were paid.  

As for why you aren't getting jobs, for a creative writer/digital marketer, your profile has a ton of grammar mistakes.  Make sure you correctly capitalize where necessary (not for Brand).  You use "currently" twice to start a sentence.  If you're creative, be creative.  

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your awsome answer.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths