🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I'm Not Popping Up in Profile Search
Page options
acknight77
Community Member

I'm Not Popping Up in Profile Search

Hi friends!

I'm a top-rated freelancer and generally have no issue navigating Upwork. However, a client has asked how best her son may find me on Upwork. I've searched for my profile (Amanda K.) and I never pop up. I've confirmed my profile is set to "Public" and that I'm shown as available. I've also typed in my full last name just in case and I still don't seem to pop up.  I also searched by strictly by location (Dothan) and I didn't pop up at all. Can anyone help find me?

Thank you,

Amanda Knight

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Amanda,

I just checked and your profile comes up on the first page for me when searching by your first name and last name initial. Please, note that results may vary depending on who is searching and when, but your profile is definitely public and shows in search.

Screenshot from May 30, 2018 4-52 PM.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
luce-neidert
Community Member

Hi Amanda,

How about your availability? If you are not available, I guess your profile won't show. 

I would send your client your profile link. Have you noticed that you can copy it very easily?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Amanda,

I just checked and your profile comes up on the first page for me when searching by your first name and last name initial. Please, note that results may vary depending on who is searching and when, but your profile is definitely public and shows in search.

Screenshot from May 30, 2018 4-52 PM.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

I sent her my link just in case. Thanks for checking, Valeria! It just bugs me that I can't get it to do so. Weird!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths