🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I'm a web developer. I'm 5 experienced in...
Page options
31066ca0
Community Member

I'm a web developer. I'm 5 experienced in this field. But I've not get to job or how can I develop?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed, 

I would recommend reading up on the the freelancer resources we compiled for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork
reinierb
Community Member

Avery, 

Why does the OP's "View Upwork Profile" link take me to a website stuffed full of what seems to be portfolio pieces, instead of to his proper profile and profile overview? 

@Reinier B wrote:

Avery, 

Why does the OP's "View Upwork Profile" link take me to a website stuffed full of what seems to be portfolio pieces, instead of to his proper profile and profile overview? 

that is indeed surprising, How the heck he was able to attach his own website to "view profile button"

@Khurram J wrote:

@Reinier B wrote:

Avery, 

that is indeed surprising, How the heck he was able to attach his own website to "view profile button"

Perhaps being "5 experienced" has something to with his ability to manipulate links? 

Everybody can put any link they want on the "View Upwork Profile" button in the community forums. Upwork told me it's by design, but they still deleted mine which pointed to a Youtube video featuring Joe Pesci.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Hi Rene,

Could you post the link to the youtube video here or send it to me via PM?

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, don't worry about it. I've just put it as a joke and it's totally fine.

But if you want to laugh, here it is. I just love this movie.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Hi Reinier, Khurram and Rene,

We're looking into this and will follow up with an update soon, thanks for reporting.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths