cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm female to male transgendered and having trouble verifying my Minnesota state ID

Highlighted
Steven D Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
1 of 2

I'm having trouble verifying my Minnesota State ID. It's a state ID not a drivers license. Can anyone help with troubleshooting? I'm not sure who to contact or what to try next. It just said it was rejected, but this is my actual ID. It has a picture of me (outwardly a man, actually gender nonbinary) and my legal name, Susan Dorsher, with my legal gender, female. It says on it that it is not a drivers license, which it is not, it is a state ID. I don't drive because of seizures. Any suggestions? 

I'm not attaching the picture of the ID because that seems inappropraite, but I've attached a picture of me for clarity. 

Does anyone have scanning suggestions or a place to contact? Or ideas what the next steps would be? It just said it was rejected within one minute and I'm not sure whether or not it's being examined by a person.

Or is this a scanning problem? I took a photo with my iphone on a wood desk and mailed it to myself for upload. 

Thanks, 

Steven Dorsher

Legal Name: Susan Dorsher

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Steven,

Sorry about the delayed reply. Let me follow up with the team about this and they'll assist you with the verification process. You will be able to use your State ID for verification. I see you already have a support ticket opened so we'll go ahead and use it to assist you. 

~ Valeria
Untitled