🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I'm finding hard to get project here in upwor...
Page options
moonheadesign
Community Member

I'm finding hard to get project here in upwork need help

I have been submitting proposals  for the whole mouth and the only client was label design for 10$, 
You can't survive with 10$ a mouth need help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Okay. Freelance working is, most of the time, like a roller coaster. Ups and downs are part of the game. And seasons play a major role too. August is a vacation month, many companies have a summer break, and that's perhaps the reason for a decrease on your assignments. 

Just hang on and, in the meantime, re-check your cover letter to make it flawless.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hernandez-luz
Community Member

Hi. Have you ever thought if your cover letter has something to do with it? Do you have a preconceived standard letter proven to be effective or do you just write it anew from scratch every time?

I have a preconceived letter and 2 months ago it was working 1 out of 3 was replying to my message now it stop also I share my portfolio every time 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Okay. Freelance working is, most of the time, like a roller coaster. Ups and downs are part of the game. And seasons play a major role too. August is a vacation month, many companies have a summer break, and that's perhaps the reason for a decrease on your assignments. 

Just hang on and, in the meantime, re-check your cover letter to make it flawless.

Good luck!

I have been a freelancer for over 8 years so I was thinking instead of working on the sites that I have been working to try on up work. 

But you are right August is a vacation month,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths