🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I'm getting this "we can't complete your requ...
Page options
imibha
Community Member

I'm getting this "we can't complete your request now" message for almost everything

I can't able to send proposals or contact support in anyways, It's giving me these errors/indications! Need solution for this ASAP!

34 REPLIES 34
adnan1naeem
Community Member

I am constantly getting following error for past 1 hour as i am trying to bid on the project but still unable to open window due to screenshot error

hassan_munir
Community Member

Hi,

I can not open any job, or even my work diary, and all of my past proposals have been disappeared.

Is there a bug or any glitch with upwork recently?

My Profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d8eef8dc20ac7b6d

Please find attached a screenshot for reference.

Thanks,

Hassan Munir

Same here

Same with me.

darrenwall74
Community Member

Hi All.

Is anyone else experiencing an "Error 500 (A)" problem when trying to access parts of Upwork?

The issue also prevents me from reporting the problem with the page partially loading but then switching to an Error 403 (A).

mortimer-sam
Community Member

Hey there,

I think there's a limitation on my account. I'm unable to access support, or view any jobs. Is there a way to have this lifted?

Thanks a lot.

Same issue here Error 500 (A). 

I think there is a general situation wiht Upwork. Cannot get payments, even cannot login to suport to report.

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Upwork knows it, when you face any problem check here for details Upwork Status

Hopefully, it will be resolved soon. 

NikolaS

Hi All,

I apologize for the interruption. The technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit Upwork Status page for the latest status. You can bookmark or subscribe to this page for the latest on site performance and any major issues affecting your use of the Upwork website.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
f93a4f6e
Community Member

Hello!

I'm facing problem while trying to open the settings in laptop and the contracts in the mobile app. It says

"Error 500(A) 

Trace ID: 68af4c862b8be332-CCU

Please suggest me what to do.... I need to withdraw money.

mhasnainniazi
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community, I am having problems in opening job posts and proposals and I am receiving this error message. Can anyone tell me what can be wrong?Capture.PNG

irinaeditor
Community Member

Hi,

I have an account with Upwork for over a year now, which I've successfully used before. I am now trying to log in after a small break and apply for projects, but as soon as I click on "Submit proposal", it gives me an error saying Upwork can't process the request. I tried to access my settings and got a 403 you don't currently have access to this page and 500 we can't complete your request now errors (attached). When I try to go to support page while logged in, the same error shows up. I can't find an email to contact you on, so posting here. Could you please let me know why I can't do anything within my account? Thank you.

Kind,

Irina

Same issue here. Looking for solution. Also no response from support.

c03a2dec
Community Member

Hi, 

I am facing this same problem, "We can't complete your request now". I am unable to view any proposals also I can not go to my profile setting.

Can anyone please help me with how to fix this? 

audeco
Community Member

Good day!

I'm trying to access my settings/profile and it just won't let me do so. Attached is a screenshot of the situation. Does anyone have an idea as to what is happening? Thanks!

PS: also, since I'm here: how long does it take to receive your money if your bank is not in the US?

avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

HI i am facing a issue ..  i am not able to acess the job post page it showing the error " we couldn't complete the request"  please anyone help what does it mean .. everytime this mesage appear when i refresh the page again and again 

Same issue
e7ccd66f
Community Member

Hello, Avery

Today I got the same issue with my account:

I am logged into the system but cannot view job offers.

I can't write to the support either. Issue: You don't currently have access to this page.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 68af4f454a490043-WAW

I've tried logging out and in again, but it doesn't help. I have the same problem from my ipad app.
I didn't do any weird actions like logging in of an unusual place or mass mailing, etc.

Can you help me?

karenfiedacan
Community Member

Hi,

I wanted to reach out to Help Center but whenever I click it, it brings me to an error page with this message: "You don't currently have access to this page"

I checked my email if there is a notification about it but I didn't see any.

Can somebody help? 

Thank you in advance.

Hi All,

Thanks for waiting patiently while the team resolved the issue. The site should be back up and fully functional. Please check if everything is working now and if you continue to have issues, let us know so we can help you troubleshoot.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
242c9bc2
Community Member

Thanks in advance if anyone has some advice on this!

I'm logged in to my account, but can't invite freelancers due to an 'operation not permitted' error. It directs me to the help and support page, but immediately that gives me a 403 Forbidden, so I'm unable to create tickets, or browse the help site. I've just tried the chatbot, and although I am logged in, the chatbot eventually tells me to log in in order to create a support ticket.

I suspect there's something wrong with my account on UpWork's side, but currently unable to contact them.

I've tried the usual, log out, log in, different devices, clear cache, etc.

tru3fa1th
Community Member

My bad, I should have waited a bit longer. All is good now.

f63617d3
Community Member

Please reply to me.

Why I suddenly got this Message?

"Freelancer profile not found."

c13f0458
Community Member

Hi Aleksandar, 

I am not able to view my own profile. I was updating my profile and suddenly lost access. I can access everything else on Upwork besides my profile. This is the URL I get when trying to view my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/01047c64e521248e9a. See photo attached. 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Sebastian.

moeezbinhamid
Community Member

Hello, I am having same problem. No one mentioned here, if their problem was solved, and if the problem was solved, what was the solution?

I have deleted cache, didn't solve the problem. 

Regards.

Ok, this was temporary issue, solved on it's own. So anyone having this problem, can wait for a while. Maybe server temporary issue. For me it was solved on its own. 

Regards.

It was fixed automatically. Just wait for 24 hours!
dipendrabaidawar
Community Member

Capture.PNG

carmelarambacud
Community Member

Hi Team,

I am hoping to get assistance as I see a 'Freelancer profile not found.' error when I try to view my profile.

I am unable to get a live agent to help.

Thank you!

Carmela

75d61f49
Community Member

Hi team,

There seem to be an issue with my account - I am unable to view my profile (error message : profile not found) nor I can see or apply to jobs.
Please help !

Many thanks,
Stefana
tarajcrwriting
Community Member

Please help! I keep getting the Forbidden 403 A error when trying to access my profile. I'm able to chat with my clients, see my stats, earned money, and look at jobs but that's it. I need access to my profile to update it. 

Hi All, 

I would like to inform you that we had one more issue. Our team was able to resolve it quickly and the site should be back up and fully functional now.

Please check if everything is working now and if you need further assistance feel free to follow up and we will be happy to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths