🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I'm hired for fixed-price one time project bu...
Page options
ahn_alexis35
Community Member

I'm hired for fixed-price one time project but still cannot check on "My Jobs" tab

Hi all!

I just got hired for a one time project and about to start working.

But I still can't check the contract / active jobs on "My Jobs" tab about this project yet...

Do I need to remind the client to confirm this contract or is it normal it takes a little while until I can check? 

I'm still new to Upwork and it is my first project so I need you guys help!

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
jr-translation
Community Member

Yuhyun A wrote:

Hi all!

I just got hired for a one time project and about to start working.

But I still can't check the contract / active jobs on "My Jobs" tab about this project yet...

Do I need to remind the client to confirm this contract or is it normal it takes a little while until I can check? 

I'm still new to Upwork and it is my first project so I need you guys help!

Thanks in advance.

Have you been offered a job and have you accepted the job by clicking on the accept button and confirming that you know the ToS? Or did the client just wrote in the message he has hired you? Has the client funded the work?

Hi!

After I submitted a proposal, client sent me a message to ask the price and we both agreed on the fixed price which was quoted in the job posting.

And the client sent me files that has to be done via Upwork message. I didn't know how it works fro. the client side to hire freelancers so I just told them to confirm the contract so that I can check and follow up from my side as a freelancer. Until now, I cannot check this project on "My Jobs" tab yet.

Yuhyun A wrote:
Hi!

After I submitted a proposal, client sent me a message to ask the price and we both agreed on the fixed price which was quoted in the job posting.

And the client sent me files that has to be done via Upwork message. I didn't know how it works fro. the client side to hire freelancers so I just told them to confirm the contract so that I can check and follow up from my side as a freelancer. Until now, I cannot check this project on "My Jobs" tab yet.

Sounds like there is not contract at this point.

Do some more reading in the forum (also about how to avoid scams) while you wait for the offer. Do not start working on the project before since you might end up working for free.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths