🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I m newer to Upwork, I have got work now,...
Page options
iamaskarali
Community Member

I m newer to Upwork, I have got work now, what should have to do for my payment before starting work

I am a PHP developer, I am newer to Upwork as freelancer,

I have got work now, client and me both discussed about work, he finalized to provide work to me,

what should have to do for my payment before starting work,

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Askarali,

Your client will need to send you an offer and once you`ve accepted it a contract will be formed. To learn more about our Payment Protection check out this Help Article. To learn more about Getting Started on Upwork check out our recourses on this thread.  If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kat303
Community Member

Before you proceed any further with this contract I STRONGLY suggest that you click on this link

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?flash_digest=c3b3eea2bfabae2abdd2cc863b611ef556a925a6

And under the heading Popular Topics, that you read every single link in the 9 sections. That way you won't get scammed, and you'll know the procedures of working correctly on this site.

Go you have an official contract?

Is escrow FULLY funded.?

And you don't get paid Before you start work, you get paid AFTER you submit the finished product to the client and the client approves your work.at which point the client will release the FULLY funded escrow amount and if they don't, those funds will be automatically released to you in 14 days.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths