🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I'm not able to submit my freelancer profile.
Page options
0bda5ac5
Community Member

I'm not able to submit my freelancer profile.

I'm currently on the last page of the registration process ("Preview profile"), but whenever I try to submit it, by clicking the button "Submit Profile", the following massage appears: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support.".

I've been trying to submit my profile since yesterday and unfortunately I'm unable to do it.

What could be done in this situation?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  Gustavo,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
0bda5ac5
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

I tried both approaches (cleaning my cache/cookies and logging in with another browser), without any success. As I enter the Login/Sign Up page with my e-mail, I'm redirected to the same page. Being only able to edit my profile and unable to return to any other previous step.

It's shown in this page that no information is missing. If I try to edit my "Skills",  an empty dialog box appears. Could this be my problem?

Best regards,

Gustavo Zanoni

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gustavo, 

I have shared your concern with the team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths