🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I'm not getting any job invitation or Intervi...
Page options
rana5106
Community Member

I'm not getting any job invitation or Interview

Hi

I'm Rana **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I have been working with 100% JS With Top Rated for the last few months but I think I have a problem with my account. I need some help. I have been very frustrated with any kind of job interview for the last few months or I have done job proposals for the last few months because I have not been getting any interviews for a long time. Please check my account and if there is any problem with my profile, please fix it.

Thank You.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Rana,

I checked and it looks like you already created a support ticket regarding your corner with interview invitations. One of our agents already followed up with you on your support ticket and provide more information. Feel free to ask any additional questions on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Rana,

I checked and it looks like you already created a support ticket regarding your corner with interview invitations. One of our agents already followed up with you on your support ticket and provide more information. Feel free to ask any additional questions on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
3e779b57
Community Member

Hello Nikola,
I'm Alok Kaushik.
Similarly, I had been writing proposals to client but not getting any interviews. Can you please check what's the problem.

Hi,
I'm Alok Kaushik.
Similarly, I had been writing proposals to client but not getting any interviews. Can you please check what's the problem.

Hello Alok,

You can refer to freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths