🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I'm not getting any orders here ?
Page options
weeya
Community Member

I'm not getting any orders here ?

Hi, I'm new here and not getting any orders since one month ...

Any useful tips & tricks for me ..

Thanks

-Waleed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Waleed A wrote:

Waleed, there are thousands and thousands of people going for the same jobs, and your profile is really pretty poor.

You have no portfolio, no tests taken,  your overview is written in poor English, you have no even vaguely verifiable experience, and your choice of profile photo is really poor as well. (I am not sure what you are trying to convey with it, but the "angry man with wires coming out of his head" look is not working, at all.

There is nothing there that makes you stand out from everyone else, or inspires confidence, or would make any client want to hire you over the other people who apply.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
petra_r
Community Member

@Waleed A wrote:

Waleed, there are thousands and thousands of people going for the same jobs, and your profile is really pretty poor.

You have no portfolio, no tests taken,  your overview is written in poor English, you have no even vaguely verifiable experience, and your choice of profile photo is really poor as well. (I am not sure what you are trying to convey with it, but the "angry man with wires coming out of his head" look is not working, at all.

There is nothing there that makes you stand out from everyone else, or inspires confidence, or would make any client want to hire you over the other people who apply.

weeya
Community Member

Hi Petra R, thanks for the reply .. 

So now can you please tell me how  to improve these .. any tips or solutions ?

Best Regards,

waleed

Can you please check my profile if it needs improvement ? 

Because even am not getting orders even after writing good proposals.

Thank you

haadi784
Community Member

Hi,  I have the same issue.It's been months since I received any order. Can you look at my profile and tell me what's missing ?

Hadeed, the advice Goran gave Waleed in the past is still very pertinent. If you read/view/listen and absorb the information, it'll be of immense benefit to you moving forward.

Actually, I already have everything she mentioned. A good portoflio, remarkable reviews, cleared many tests, verifed in fluent English, been a top rated but none of this is not helping me in any way. It's been more than 3 months since I received any order. and my field has a huge market but few professionals that's conerns me the most !! .

5e18d90c
Community Member

I'm not getting any orders here
Am I doing anything wrong with my profile?

Because even am not getting orders even after writing good proposals.

Thank you

Ikram

Hi, Can you please check my profile ...i am having same problem 5 Project catalog not any single order ...no proposal acceptance.

Thank You 

Puja kaur 

8584976c
Community Member

Hi

Even I am facing the same issue. I have my project catalogs as well. But no positive response yet.

41ce1cd1
Community Member

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Waleed 

Everything you need to know as a new freelancer can be found on this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Community,

it's been while i am trying to get orders on upwork even i purchsed new connects still results are not good.

can anyone help me what is the problem will definitely resolve it

Thank you 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths