🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I’m told that tests are “expired” even th...
Page options
mnordon
Community Member

I’m told that tests are “expired” even though I never started them....

I’m new to Upwork, and am trying to take a few skills tests to list on my profile. Everything worked fine on four tests—but on three or four additional ones I’ve tried to take, I keep getting the message that my session has expired, even though I never started that test. Does anyone know who I should contact about this? Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Michelle,

I'm sorry about the trouble you're having with the Upwork test. Can you please share the test title where you received the error that it has expired so I can check with the team? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mnordon
Community Member

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! The tests I wanted to take (and never started) were:

1. Creative Writing Test—Nonfiction (U.S.)

2. U.S. English Chicago Style Editing Skills Test

3. U.S. English Proofreading Skills (Chicago)

4. U.S. English Sentence Structure

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mnordon
Community Member

Thank you!

mnordon
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie and Bojan,

Just checking back in about those tests, since I haven’t heard anything further from anyone yet.... Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mnordon
Community Member

No worries at all. Thanks so much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths