🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I need answers to this please.
Page options
marketer_ayomide
Community Member

I need answers to this please.

Hi, I have a question which I need some clarifications on. 

I purchased 81 connect sometimes last month, now I still have about 68 connects and I feel I don't need to purchase more because I have enough, but it's showing me the billing cycle will continue as of September, so please is there a way I can cancel the billing cycle because I don't want to purchase again till when next I need?

And if I can't change the billing cycle is there a way I can reduce the amount, for example, I purchased that of 14$ which is 81 connect, can I change it, to purchase that of 4$ or %$ just to manage cost.

I purchased 14$ because I was seriously in need of connect. please I need solutions to this.

I will really appreciate it if I get a reply.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dd63c576
Community Member

The solution is : 

You have purchased Premium Account which gives you 80 connects monthly and it continous until you cancel it or your account hasn't enough money. Go to Settings, See at lists  "Membership and Connects" and then "View or Edit membership Plan" 

than go for normal. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dd63c576
Community Member

The solution is : 

You have purchased Premium Account which gives you 80 connects monthly and it continous until you cancel it or your account hasn't enough money. Go to Settings, See at lists  "Membership and Connects" and then "View or Edit membership Plan" 

than go for normal. 

Hi, the thing is am currently on basic plan, and I don't even know how to
go about it, thanks for replying, I really appreciate.

Ayomide V wrote:
Hi, the thing is am currently on basic plan, and I don't even know how to
go about it, thanks for replying, I really appreciate.

If you are on the basic membership, you just get the ten free connects at the start of your new billing cycle. Your previous purchase of connects won't repeat itself.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayomide,

Those Connects won't be automatically purchased/renewed on the next billing cycle. That can happen for the Freelancer Plus membership (unless you downgrade it), but not for Connects so you shouldn't worry about that. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths