🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I need clients, I am a Copywriter
Page options
samachuk
Community Member

I need clients, I am a Copywriter

I have been on upwork for three months plus and I have not gotten any order and I have finished using my connects without any job

I need clients as a Copywriter
5 REPLIES 5
joansands
Community Member

Samuel - You are competing against many, many other copywriters here on Upwork - probably in the thousands but I have not checked that. In looking at your profile, you are selling yourself as a writer but your English has many mistakes. I doubt that clients are going to hire someone who does not have excellent English skills. So, you need to improve your profile, in my opinion, before you can go any further.

Thank you for founding time to reply my message

I know I am competing with many professional and experience copywriter, but still yet, I hope I could have some job

or

ma, can you give me some suggestions on what I could do.

Samuel C wrote:
Thank you for founding time to reply my message

I know I am competing with many professional and experience copywriter, but still yet, I hope I could have some job

or

ma, can you give me some suggestions on what I could do.

Find something you are really good at and that can be provided online. You profile does not indicate any professional experience and since you are not doing a very good job selling yourself, why should clients trust you to sell seomething for them.

Spend some time finding out what you really are good at, maybe take some online course and then give your profile a makeover.

I agree you need to find a different skillset. Copywriting is not the path for you at this moment. 

versailles
Community Member

My name is Samuel. I am a professional sales copywriter.

Uh, no Samuel, you're not. At all. You're gonna to waste your time on Upwork and possibly your money.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths