🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I need help from editor with my upwork websit...
Page options
miles-poprawski
Community Member

I need help from editor with my upwork website texts anyone of course I will pay

Dear Community

Im struggiling with my content for very long time and i guess its time to change it 
Is here any nice editor familiar with polishing my mess content i really need help any request welcome also please let me know how much would cost that service Thank you so much !

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Miles P wrote:

Dear Community

Im struggiling with my content for very long time and i guess its time to change it 
Is here any nice editor familiar with polishing my mess content i really need help any request welcome also please let me know how much would cost that service Thank you so much !

Miles,

Your profile says you've completed over 100 projects worldwide but there are only 5 on your Upwork profile.  If most of this work was done off the platform, state it or else it looks like you're not telling the truth.

Don't hire a writer to re-write your profile.  A client will know right away you're not a native English speaker.  And that is OK.  You're not a writer nor claim to be.  As a designer, you're in an incredibly competitive field.  Your profile has to stand out (your work surely does), but it is the first couple of lines of your profile a client sees when they do a search.  Review other profiles, but DO NOT COPY.  Just see the difference in how people with the same skills portray themselves on Upwork.   Post a cool, eye-catching profile title.  Make sure your proposals are customized.  

Good luck!

Miles, I have one thing to add to Robin's excellent suggestions: do NOT mention "90% satisfied clients" -- that means 1 out of 10 clients were dissatisfied, and that's not very impressive.

Learning Paths