🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I need help in regards to someone posting...
Page options
limngraphic
Community Member

I need help in regards to someone posting fake jobs. I believe I know who the person is and have bee

I believe someone is posting fake jobs and has even hired me. it was such a problem that I actually had to start a new account. I believe he is also on another freelance site. It is possible he has been following me online. I want to be able to apply for jobs and not waste my submissions. I also want to feel like I am hired by someone who will give me fair feedback. It is an unusual problem. Once I realized it was someone else I tried to move to a new site. I would like to stay on upwork. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, Krista. 

Please send me more information through a private message so that I can look into this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I believe someone is posting fake jobs and has even hired me... It is possible he has been following me online... I also want to feel like I am hired by someone who will give me fair feedback"

Are you worried about getting bad feedback from your cyberstalker? Or are you worried his feedback won't be fair because he'll automatically just give you a good score?

What kind of feedback did he give you before?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths