🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I need help !!!!!!! so urgent
Page options
be320
Community Member

I need help !!!!!!! so urgent

I am new to upwork and it was my first project. I submitted the project but the user told me that he can't open the file so he requested me to send in the chat and he has a high rating and verified payment its name is ( *** Edited for Community Guidelines *** ) and he thanked me for submission as seen in the photo and told me that he will send the money and nothing is sent and it is 24 hours now since that happened and he blocked me and didn't answer me again , save the others and me from this evil.
thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Ahmed,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have already submitted a payment request. If your client failed to accept/ask for revisions for the work you submitted, the money will be automatically released to you after 14 days. You may learn more about the Fixed-Price Protection here. Thanks!

Untitled

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
emiguelina
Community Member

1.- Do you have a contract in place? If yes then...

a.- If hourly, did you track your time? If yes no problem you will be paid automatically, if not see if you can add manual time, manual time is not protected.

b.- If Fixed-Price, the milestone should be funded, did you submit your work thru milestone? If yes, the client has 14 days to review work, if not then do it, just one time to start the countdown.

If not, sorry, you will no be paid.

be320
Community Member

this is the submission attached image.

*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

joshuamayo
Community Member

Was it a fixed-price contract or hourly? If it was fixed-price, was it funded and was the clients payment method verified?

emiguelina
Community Member

@Ahmed B wrote:

this is the submission attached image.

*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

No matter what you submit, what matter is that you have a proper contract in place, promises cannot be enforced.

Edited to add: I saw the attachment before it was deleted, again, what matters is that you have a contract. Do you?

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Ahmed,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have already submitted a payment request. If your client failed to accept/ask for revisions for the work you submitted, the money will be automatically released to you after 14 days. You may learn more about the Fixed-Price Protection here. Thanks!

Untitled

Ahmed, you already submitted work, as mention before, clients have 14 days to review work, if nothing is done, that amount (funded) will be released to you, so don't submit again!

be320
Community Member

thanks for your cooperation

Ahmed:

It sounds like you're doing all the right things. Congratulations.

So many freelancers work without a contract when they start, but you didn't do that. You are ahead of the game.

thanks sir, I wish that I really get my money

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths