🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I need help uploading my google certifica...
Page options
teco2018
Community Member

I need help uploading my google certifications?

I need help uploading my google certifications?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Teco,

You can add certificates to your Upwork profile under the certification section. For more information, please check out this help article. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I have read the help article,  and I have followed the procedure detailed in the article before, but I still do not see my certificate attached.

On 4 different occasions, I sent PDFs of my certificates to adword-group@upwork.com as instructed, but I still do not see my certificates uploaded. Rather, I get an email telling me ;

"We’re sorry we don’t have better news for you right now. However, at this time our marketplace already has many freelancers with a similar skillset to yours. Since we cannot accept your application, you will not be able to use the marketplace or submit any proposals."

However,  this is not the case, as I can submit proposals. I have no ban or restriction.

Hi Gbolahan, 

Thank you for letting us look into this and apologies if this has inconvenienced you in any way. I've contacted Customer Support and one of our team members will contact you directly via email to assist you. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
tysonmisati
Community Member

Can you add a certification using a different email address other than the one registered to upwork with?

Hi Godfrey,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please clarify what you mean by using a different email address?

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths