🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I see no buttons to submit a request/tick...
Page options
alexlee81
Community Member

I see no buttons to submit a request/ticket.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm new to Upwork and I'm worring about the violation of Upwork's policy since I'm sharing the computer with my husband (He's Upworker too), and I use VPN occasionally to get google because of some political issues in China.

I want my situation to be recorded in case of the violation of the policy, but I can't find the entrence to subimt a request.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Are you posting from your husband's account...

Sharing a computer and IP and using VPN is not a ToS violation. Sharing or accessing someone's account, however, **IS**

You don't need to inform Support, if there are any questions, they will contact you and your husband  to verify your identities.

Make sure you NEVER access your husband's account and he never accesses yours.

thanks so much!

This is my own account by the way,I will tell you that we are gay couple if it confused you : )

If sharing a computer won't be a problem, then what about the VPN uesing? I've heard someone's account has been suspended for the uesing of VPN. I don't want that happen.

Hi Xinyi,

You may use a VPN to connect to the Upwork site. However, be advised that if there are inconsistencies with your IP location your account may be flagged to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So what can help me to prevent the account from being flagged while using the VPN?

Than you so much.

Hi Xinyi,

If your account is flagged our team will reach out to you directly via ticket with more details and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths