🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I submitted more than 12 fail proposals (can...
Page options
f0c12120
Community Member

I submitted more than 12 fail proposals (can you help me or suggest me something)

Dear all,

I can translate documents from french to english and english to french

I can create visual contents with Canva

I am an experienced social media manager 

I can write articles, blogs...

I have a Bachelor in Education and a Master in Public Communication

I have many certifications on social media, digital marketing, content marketing...

Please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Obed,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Obed,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f0c12120
Community Member

Dear Pradeeb, 

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards

luqman_mak
Community Member

Obed, my man! Your profile looks great with all those verified certifications - I think you could add in testimonials from your previous clients to strengthen your credibility. Then, try to slow down on the applications as they will burn your connects real fast. Maybe focus on a few proposals that have few applicants. Getting your first job is not easy,. everyone with their own luck but i think you have a solid start just give it time.
Ey, and be aware of scammers trying to steal your time and money. Lurk around here or even run a search on google on scammers on freelancing websites and you will get tons of info on how to spot and avoid them. 
In the meantime, check out the tutorials on how contracts and payment protection work, those would be your biggest challenges once you start gaining speed.

Best wishes

Thank you so much my man.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths