🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I've added two hours of manual time, but the ...
Page options
dbd428af
Community Member

I've added two hours of manual time, but the system says only one hour is active

Why is this happening?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jiwon,

Thank you for your message. Yes, you will be paid for 2 hours if there is no dispute raised by the client and we are able to successfully charge the client payment method.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Jiwon,

Thank you for your message. Since the 2 hours was added from Sunday 11 pm to Monday 1 am UTC. Your 1 hour manual time was added to your last week billing cycle and it is already under review. You can check your Report page for more information. If you would this to be processed under current week billing cycle, you have an option to edit your hours for the last week until 12 pm UTC on Monday.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
dbd428af
Community Member

Hello, thank you for your reply. Does that mean I can get paid for my two hours? I'm worried I might get paid for only one hour.

Hi Jiwon,

Thank you for your message. Yes, you will be paid for 2 hours if there is no dispute raised by the client and we are able to successfully charge the client payment method.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Jiwon L wrote:

Hello, thank you for your reply. Does that mean I can get paid for my two hours? I'm worried I might get paid for only one hour.

Just to tell you, in case you don't know, that manual hours are not protected. If the customer disputes them, you will not charge anything.

Oh no... is there nothing I can do if my client distputes them? What if the client dispute just to not pay me?

Jiwon L wrote:

Oh no... is there nothing I can do if my client distputes them? What if the client dispute just to not pay me?

If the customer disputes manual hours, you have nothing to do.
Here is a link about hourly work. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on how Upwork works in every way and search the forums for information.
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068288-Hourly-Protection

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths