🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I've done my first job, but can't see feedbac...
Page options
bilgehanarifoglu
Community Member

I've done my first job, but can't see feedback.

Hi, I've done my first job and my client gave me the feedback. But I can't see my feedback in anywhere.

Where and when I can see my feedback?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilgehan,

In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you`ve been paid the contract will be listed on your profile.
Please be patient for some time and your profile will be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But it's nonsense. Once the client gave the feedback, why do we have to wait for 5 days (fixed price) for feedback to be visible? 5 days is lots of time for newbies.

You don't have to wait 5 days to see feedback. It's 5 days until you receive the money after a fixed-price project is closed. 

First, make sure the project is done and the client has ended the contract. He/she will be prompted to give feedback and you will be prompted to give feedback. Once you are both done, you can wait a few hours until the feedback is shown on your profile or.....

Choose a section of your profile to "edit". Click on the pencil icon. You don't really have to make any changes. Simply save and refresh the page. Your feedback should show up. 

Just a trick I learned by READING FORUMS!  Most newbie questions have been answered multiple times. Use the search function before you ask. Good luck!

gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Congratulations Bilgehan for your first project, I know the feeling is always great for first project.

The feedback is visible as soon as the client ends the contract and write review/feedback for you and you also have to give him the feedback as well to see yours.

Reasons for not visible feedback could be:
1. A contract with no earning
2. No feeback given by the client
3. No feedback given by you to the client

I dont think other than this there could be any possiblity.

Thanks, welcome to the community!

gurjeet k wrote:

Congratulations Bilgehan for your first project, I know the feeling is always great for first project.

The feedback is visible as soon as the client ends the contract and write review/feedback for you and you also have to give him the feedback as well to see yours.

Reasons for not visible feedback could be:
1. A contract with no earning
2. No feeback given by the client
3. No feedback given by you to the client

I dont think other than this there could be any possiblity.

Thanks, welcome to the community!

No, he just needs to wait a little or refresh the page after a change, then it will appear. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths