🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I've verified with national card and bank...
Page options
david-dostanic
Community Member

I've verified with national card and bank utility bill. But couldn't still get work at Upwork.

Hi, upworkers.

I've verified with national card and bank utility.

But still get this

"

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

"

Is anyone can help me?
Thank you

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team and you should not see the notification anymore. Please let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

I still get this.

Hi David,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you have already an open ticket regarding your issue. Kindly, let the team know that you are still having problems and someone will assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~016201811445ffb9e7

This is my profile url.

Please let me know if I miss something.

Thank you.

Thank you for your message.

But nobody replied me yet.

Should I open new ticket? or just wait?
Regards

Hi David, 

We always recommend to freelancers to refrain from filing new tickets for the same issue so that the team handling the case can assist you more efficiently. 

In this case, I have followed up with the team that's addressing your concern so that they can get back to you soon. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread at any time if you have other questions about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your supporting.

I updated my profile and rejected again.

The supporter said that my account is fully restored. But still couldn't.

Is anyone can help me?
Regards.

Hi David,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Just to confirm, I`ve escalated your concern to our team and our team will update your account as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there any updates?

Thank you.

Hi David,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team and your account should be all set now. Could you please check and confirm if you are still experiencing any issues so that we can assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for upwork supporters.

I can submit my proposals now.

Regards.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths