cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to change my English skill

Saimun Islam M Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
1 of 6

Hello,

I want to change my English skill. My English skill is Fluent. I mistake This for profile create.

Please solve this problem .

Thanks

Saimun

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Saimum,

You can edit your level of English by going to Find Work> Profile and clicking the pencil icon next to your languages on the right. You can also change your location in your Settings> Contact Info> Location.

Please, note that it's very important that you provide only truthful information about yourself, your skills and experience on your Upwork profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 6

re: "I want to work start hear. I think you give me opportunity this upwork market place."

Saiman:

You give new meaning to the word "fluent."

Community Guru
Zoltán N Member Since: Jul 23, 2015
4 of 6

@Saimun Islam M wrote:

I want to change my English skill. My English skill is Fluent. I mistake This for profile create.

Please solve this problem .

Yes Saimun, you are absolutely right: it was a mistake setting your English level to "fluent". Prospective clients always appreciate honesty.

Also, you are claiming that you live in Chittagong, United States. In which state is this place?

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
5 of 6

@Zoltán N wrote:

Also, you are claiming that you live in Chittagong, United States. In which state is this place?

New Bangladesh.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 6

@Saimun Islam M wrote:

Hello,

I want to change my English skill.

Very good idea!

This is how you you correct it: Follow the steps outlined previously, choose BASIC and click on Save

basic.jpg

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS