🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I want to change my profile name
Page options
behrozgraphics
Community Member

I want to change my profile name

Hello! myself Arbab Ali and I am new on Upwork. I have recently created my Upwork account and I created it on my other name is my nickname (which I am not using as my bank account holder name) now I want to change my name to my official name "Arbab Ali" because I got to know that my profile should contain the same name that is on my bank account. Can somebody please help me with this?
Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arbab,

You can update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arbab,

You can update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
47458f79
Community Member

Hi, Upwork team. Nice to meet you.

I am asking you my full name is Muhammad Amir but my profile showing my name on Upwork is Muhammad A. I want to see my full name on the Upwork profile. that is an issue my payment method is disturbed about this name. I am telling you again my full name is Muhammad Amir. Please help me with this solution.

Thank you my Upwork Team.

Hi Muhammad,

As per our Privacy Policy, your full verified name is not shown to everyone. However, it will appear in two locations that are visible to your clients:

• On your invoices for the client
  • In the “Contract Room” you share with the client

To learn more about your Verified Name on Upwork, check out this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork
47458f79
Community Member

I am worried about this please tell me the solution to this issue. I am waiting for your good response.

47458f79
Community Member

These days I am worried about this. I hope my Upwork team helps me because they are also available 24/7 for our guideness. Now I am trying to show the full name on my Upwork profile but no option.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths