🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I want to find a specific company, help me ho...
Page options
meriam12
Community Member

I want to find a specific company, help me how

I was asked to find specific company to submit my application but I dont know where can I find it. Please advice. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've taken a look at your profile, please remove the bad test results from public view. It does not look professional to display them, and could make you more vulnerable to exploitative clients. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Meriam,

Hi Lorraine, welcome to Upwork!

In order to start bidding successfully and winning jobs on Upwork, please go through these guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions, designed to help new users get started on Upwork. 

Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An

I appreaciate your response but I have no problem on getting hired or whatsoever. The thing is my client asked me to find thier company (without giving any link) to submit my application for a new job. It seems that I can't find a tab where I could search a company (except find jobs/freelancer) 

Is there any other way for me to search my client's company? 

Thanks 

Hi Meriam,

You have the option to search for the job but not the company's name. Please ask the client to send you the link so you can submit proposal to that job post. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello Jo-An,

I will, and thank you for giving this advice. I'm glad how people gives its time to respond any queries here that makes me more proud of being in Upwork community. 

Thanks

@Meriam O wrote:

Hi Jo-An

I appreaciate your response but I have no problem on getting hired or whatsoever. The thing is my client asked me to find thier company (without giving any link) to submit my application for a new job. It seems that I can't find a tab where I could search a company (except find jobs/freelancer) 

Is there any other way for me to search my client's company? 

Thanks 

This client either does not understand how he is supposed to use upwork, or is not willing to understand it. Both are red flags. 

I've taken a look at your profile, please remove the bad test results from public view. It does not look professional to display them, and could make you more vulnerable to exploitative clients. 

Hi Martina thank you for this wonderful tips. I appreaciate it. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths