🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I want to get verified in English Language
Page options
8e241eb4
Community Member

I want to get verified in English Language

I want to verify my English language skill on Upwork. **Edited for Community Guidelines** Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
nyonomega0
Community Member

In order to get the fluency badge, you would need some really good feedbacks. Then you might receive it.

I received it after 8 ended contracts with good feeback.

I have completed more than 8 jobs but didn't recieve it. 

Hi Saddam,

You can earn the badge if 3 clients rate your English proficiency when ending their contracts with you. Some of your clients may not have done this or they may have indicated a different proficiency than what you have listed on your profile.

Please keep in mind you can also provide one of the accepted tests to earn the English Verification Badge which are IELTS, Cambridge, and Duolingo.

~Andrea
Upwork
dd63c576
Community Member

Got it Andrea. But can you please point out me where my clients have to rate English proficiency? 

Saddam, this question is asked to the client when a contract is closed and they are providing feedback.

~Andrea
Upwork
dd63c576
Community Member

Thank You

dd63c576
Community Member

literally this means that it has to be mentioned in comment while giving review? 

That right, Saddam. This means it can only be done when leaving feedback on a closed contract.

~Andrea
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anuj,

You can add the IELTS certification by following the steps outlined here. Let us know if you have further questions!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

This is very useful. Thank you very much

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths