🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I want to growup my Upwork career
Page options
researcher_himu
Community Member

I want to growup my Upwork career

Hi, I am researcher_himu profesional digital marketer. I am new here. Anyone suggest me, How to build up my Upwork career.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bokiit
Community Member

Hi Himani, 

Welcome! 

Go through all the Upwork help articles from how to get your profile 100% complete, how to find good project, how to bid etc. It will be much easier once you land on your 1st project. Take as much time as you need to investegate how the Upwork platform works. It will much easier once you have the whole picture. You have videos to watch, article to read etc...
After 2 years on upwork and as a Top Rated member, I'm learning new things almost every day. 

Good luck! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bokiit
Community Member

Hi Himani, 

Welcome! 

Go through all the Upwork help articles from how to get your profile 100% complete, how to find good project, how to bid etc. It will be much easier once you land on your 1st project. Take as much time as you need to investegate how the Upwork platform works. It will much easier once you have the whole picture. You have videos to watch, article to read etc...
After 2 years on upwork and as a Top Rated member, I'm learning new things almost every day. 

Good luck! 

Hi Bojan,

Thank you very much for give me valuable information.

nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Himani,

Welcome! You can check out this article about how to Work With Clients on Upwork which provides information on all the steps to start working with clients. You may also find it helpful to check out this thread which has many useful tips and information for getting started on Upwork. Hope that helps and let us know if you have any other questions!

~Nina

Thank you very much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths