🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I want to pre verification
Page options
peanut_lalji
Community Member

I want to pre verification

I wnat to pre varification my profile via Upwork agent that take via video call.

Most of video varification taken after any job award in our profile, If I want before that, So is this possible?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Lalji G wrote:

I wnat to pre varification my profile via Upwork agent that take via video call.

Most of video varification taken after any job award in our profile, If I want before that, So is this possible?

No.

Considering that the vast majority of new freelancers never win a single job, it would be a monumental waste of money to verify them.

Hi Petra,

Thanks for reply.

You say it's waste of money to verify them, So what about client and devloper time waste if after client award project to freelancer/agency and freelancer/agency is rejected by upwork at verification time?

I think upwork need to think about this.

Thanks

Lalji G wrote:

You say it's waste of money to verify them, So what about client and devloper time waste if after client award project to freelancer/agency and freelancer/agency is rejected by upwork at verification time?

Why would someone be rejected at verification time if they were honest about all details on their profile?

Yes, You are right but sometime many developer not fluent in speaking with english and upwork varification member don't understand freelancer answe and varification person reject his/her profile, This type of seatutation done with many freelancer.

Lalji G wrote:

Yes, You are right but sometime many developer not fluent in speaking with english and upwork varification member don't understand freelancer answe and varification person reject his/her profile, This type of seatutation done with many freelancer.

Then they should not lie and claim to have fluent English skills on their profiles. Among other things the whole process is there to weed out those who lie about their skills and claiming English skills you don't have is a lie.

fluent.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths