🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I want to retract my proposal and write a...
Page options
skyyyy
Community Member

I want to retract my proposal and write a new one, can i do that?

I just send my first proposal assuming i would only have to answer a few questions in my proposal and then in  step 2 fill out a resume and cover letter. i just found out to my great horror that it was already my full proposal. If it withdraw it can i make a new one?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wescowley
Community Member

Yes, assuming that the client hasn't closed the job or made it invite-only in the meantime.  You will not get your connects back from the first proposal though.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
wescowley
Community Member

Yes, assuming that the client hasn't closed the job or made it invite-only in the meantime.  You will not get your connects back from the first proposal though.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Thorbjorn S wrote:

I just send my first proposal assuming i would only have to answer a few questions in my proposal and then in  step 2 fill out a resume and cover letter. i just found out to my great horror that it was already my full proposal. If it withdraw it can i make a new one?

Before you stumble your way through upwork, better educate yourself on how it works. You will find a lot of good tips in the help section, and even better ones in the forum. 

kat303
Community Member

Yes, you can certainly withdraw your proposal and submit a new one BUT, to do so, will cost you another 2 to 6 connects. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths