🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I was required identity-verification but ...
Page options
mahmudur2020rah
Community Member

I was required identity-verification but can't do video chat with support.

Hello

I started as freelancer on upwork month ago.

Few days ago, I got first task so upwork support asked me verification.

Unfortuantely, I couldn't login into upwork. so I log in now.

But start verification button is not working.

Can you please help me?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmudur,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmudur,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello! I have the same issue. I've uploaded ID and it has been approved, but now I can't start a video chat. "Start chat" button on https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/ just redirects me to support.upwork.com. What should I do to verify my identity?

Hi Maxim,

Could you please try using Firefox to start the process? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Unfortunately, I have same behaviour in FF too.

Thank you for the confirmation, Maxim,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have this same exact problem. I click the "start chat" button to initiate a video call to verify my identity and it fowards me to the support page. I deleted all cookies and logged back in and it still does this. 

Hi Betsy,

Could you please try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it? If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths