🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile...
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

hi there, hope ur having a good day

i'm facing the same issue, can you help ?

Hi Bashaier,

Could you please try to upload your profile picture now? Please let us know if you need any assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e87cbae2
Community Member

I want to change my profile picture as I am not comfortable and upload in veil. Can I please be assisted further?

Hi Qandeel,

Could you please try again to upload the profile photo with a veil? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
fb1a3e69
Community Member

Hi , hope ur having a good day

i'm facing the same issue, how do I upload my profile picture with veil on??

Hi Mariam,

Can you please try uploading your photo now? Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fb1a3e69
Community Member

Thank you So Much. It works now!

4ef6c7df
Community Member

Hey!

I also want to change my profile picture with a veil on as I'm not comfortable with it. Could you kindly help me out as I am not able to do so. 

Thank you!

Hi Maryam,

You should be able to upload your profile image now, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hii I am also facing this issue. When I upload Image in veil it doesn't work and prompt me that face is not detected. How can I upload profile picture in a veil

Hi Faiza,

Could you please try uploading your photo one more time? Let us know if you experience any issues with that so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am also trying to upload my photo with veil and have same problem.

Hi Madiha,

You should be able to uplowad your profile photo now. Please check and let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you Luiggi. It works now!

Hi i am facing the same issue,I can’t upload my picture with my veil on?

Hi Musaffa,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time?

~Andrea
Upwork

I cover my face and wear the Islamic veil and want to upload my profile picture in the same code(veil) but Upwork is not allowing me to do so.

Kindly look into this.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Warood.

Could you please try uploading your profile photo with the veil again?

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm NOT wearing a veil

Have tried uploading several times

Hi Wayne,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Could you please try using a picture that's not cropped as closely and possibly avoid any glare in your glasses? If you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Upwork! Plz upwork I want to upload a different image in veil on upwork. Kindly allow me? Thanks 🙂

Hi Saba,

You should be able to upload a different image of yourself in a veil. Could you please check and let us know if you have any troubles while doing so? If you do, please share a screenshot so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Upwork! Still I'm not able to change my dp. 😞

Hi Saba,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Please let us know if you are still unable to change your profile picture. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm still not able 😞

Hi Saba,

Could you please try uploading your new profile picture one more time? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

ok Thanks a lot it has been resolved 🙂

Isn't it possible that we have been allowed through Upwork that when we want to change our upwork dp we don't face any issue? as it is so embarrassing for me to, again and again, share my problem there....Plz, Upwork just for the last time let me change my dp. 😞

Hi Saba,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Every time you want to upload a picture with a veil, you need to request that as it's by design. You can go ahead and upload your new profile picture now. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks a lot Kudos and Upwork! I'm feeling happy now! My dp has been uploaded in a way as I want 🙂 so, I'll not disturb again 🙂 

Can you help me too? I can not upload my photo with a niqab on. 

please solve this issue i want to upload my profle pic in veil as i am a muslim and it is according to religious teachings

Hi Niha,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Could you please try again and let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi im also facing the same issue right now, I can't upload my picture with a veil

Hi Umaima,

Please retry uploading your profile picture now. If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

i have same issue how can i resolve this?

Hi Basima,

Please try to upload your photo now and if you're experiencing the same problem, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Can you please help me out in this regard?

Thanks

Hi there,

Is it necessary to use a profile picture? As a Muslim and as per religion I should follow the instruction. Can someone assist help me out instead of using my own personal photo can I replace it with another one like some other general photo instead of mine?

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths