🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile verification
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

Hi Gul,

Could you please try uploading the photo again? Please let us know if you are still unable to upload your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm also a Niqabi and I'm unable to upload my picture on upwork. Kindly assist me regarding this.

Hi Farah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please try uploading the picture once more? Don't hesitate to let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hello, I also want to put my niqab picture. Can you please assist? 

Hi Sidrah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. I will be waiting for it. 

I want to upload my hijab pic .But upwork not accept my veil picture kindly tell me about the solution
I will be waiting your reply
Thanks

Hi there,

Could you please try uploading your picture one more time? Let us know if you continue having issues with this.

As a gentle reminder, note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your name.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It has been resolved. Thank you. 

Yes, I was able to upload my picture. Thank you.

The person who was verifying my profile didn’t proceeded because of veil. If anyone can help me ?

Hi Mesra,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, 

I have to verify my identity. Will a picture in veil suffice for visual verification like the one in my profile picture? 

Hi Hareem,

You may proceed with completing the verification process. If in case the team needs more information from you, they will reach out to you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am a niqabi, How can I create an account without uploading my picture? 

maha9293
Community Member

Someone did reach out to me but their response was completely unrelated to what I asked about.

Hi Maha,

Please try uploading your profile image again. If you do experience any problems again feel free to update your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So, so happy this issue got resolved!

Thanks a lot!

how it got resolved please help me

Hi Basima,

You should be able to upload your photo with a veil now as well. Feel free to complete your application once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Confirm?

Hi Mah,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, i also wear face veil. Can i upload my picture with face veil.

Hi Tahira,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try uploading your profile picture again?

~ Nikola
Upwork

I'm facing the same issue.
meaqsa2
Community Member

Hi!
I am facing same issue what should I do?
2b019ed4
Community Member

I wear a veil as well, kind help me with this issue as well.

Hi Amna,

I would be happy to help. You should be able to upload your photo with the veil now. Could you please try and clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and let me know if the issue still persists?

~ Nikola
Upwork
7cf58b0b
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. Please allow me to upload a picture with a veil.

Hi Sara,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
3e4ee15c
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, regarding a veil. Can you please assist?

Hi Rashidah, 

You can upload your photo at any time now. If you experience any problems on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3e4ee15c
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, regarding a veil. Can you please assist?

Hi! I am facing the same issue, what should I do? 

Same issue hareem, how did you solve it?

Hi Asna,

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issue. You should be able to upload your picture now.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8a17e6bc
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am facing the same issue. Please allow me to upload a picture with a veil.

Hi Muntaha,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
8a17e6bc
Community Member

I haven't gotten a response from Upwork so far, please resolve my issue ASAP.

Hi Muntaha,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths